Treachery in Beatdown City Preview (Switch)
Release Date: March 31, 2020
File Size: 338MB
Click here to view on the Nintendo eShop.
Build your own combos to fight horrible people, and maybe save the president.
Treachery is afoot in Beatdown City! The US President, Blake Orama, has been kidnapped by the nefarious Ninja Dragon Terrorists! Fight your way through dozens of ridiculous enemies using an all-new battle system that lets you fight how you want!
– Innovative hybrid real time and turn based fighting system reinvents the beat ‘em up genre.
– Learn lots of moves, from giant suplexes and stunning elbows to brutal flying knees and spinning trip kicks.
– Use those moves to build custom STRIKE-A-GRAPPLE-OMBOS!
– Fight dozens of unique enemies broken into multiple class types ensuring every fight is different!
– Explore East Fulton on a snappy top down map.
– Timeless chiptune score by the amazing Inverse Phase.