The time-stopping mechanic, while refreshing in concept, isn’t enough to elevate this twin-stick shooter RPG beyond its middle-of-the-road status.
- Notice Board: Week of 04-09-2021 April 9, 2021
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV Preview (Switch) April 9, 2021
- SwitchRPG Podcast #94 – Monster Hunter Dominates the Nintendo Switch April 9, 2021
- Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption Review (Switch) April 9, 2021
- Weekend Gaming Playlist April 9, 2021
turn-based RPG Trials of Mana Let's Play Hades weekend gaming playlist roguelike Bandai Namco RPG Pokemon strategy Atelier Paper Mario Octopath Traveler Golf Story Dragon Quest XI Final Fantasy chrono trigger NIS America Koei Tecmo EXE Create Nintendo Switch turn-based Ratalaika Games SwitchRPG Awards KEMCO my time at portia Action RPG Pokemon: Let's Go Children of Morta Square Enix review Fire Emblem Metroidvania Team17 Xenoblade Chronicles Shadows of Adam Ys VIII Final Fantasy VII Bug Fables Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Final Fantasy IX ARPG indie SaGa tactics