While restarting the same quest over and over can feel about as rewarding as an assembly line job, the unique blend of tabletop and turn-based RPG experiences are enough to warrant giving this a chance if you are into the idea of Mythology-meets-Oregon-Trail: The Game.
- Thank You September 7, 2021
- The Magister Preview (Switch) September 7, 2021
- Libra: Prinny Presents NIS Classics Volume 1: Phantom Brave: The Hermuda Triangle Remastered September 7, 2021
- We [Loved] RPGs! September 4, 2021
- Galaxy Squad Preview (Switch) September 3, 2021
Nintendo Switch Children of Morta Square Enix Fire Emblem EXE Create Ratalaika Games Final Fantasy VII Final Fantasy IX weekend gaming playlist Team17 chrono trigger NIS America Pokemon Xenoblade Chronicles Pokemon: Let's Go Crosscode Octopath Traveler Let's Play Hades review KEMCO Bandai Namco Metroidvania Adventure SaGa roguelike turn-based Shadows of Adam tactics Final Fantasy RPG Xenoblade Chronicles 2 indie SwitchRPG Awards Koei Tecmo Golf Story Atelier Action RPG Dragon Quest XI strategy Trials of Mana action combat Ys VIII turn-based RPG Bug Fables