While restarting the same quest over and over can feel about as rewarding as an assembly line job, the unique blend of tabletop and turn-based RPG experiences are enough to warrant giving this a chance if you are into the idea of Mythology-meets-Oregon-Trail: The Game.
- Switch Turns Four – Part Three March 8, 2021
- Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm Preview (Switch) March 8, 2021
- Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game – Complete Edition Review (Switch) March 8, 2021
- Notice Board: Week of 3-05-2021 March 5, 2021
- Switch Turns Four – Part Two March 5, 2021
Dragon Quest XI RPG my time at portia Ys VIII Final Fantasy Atelier Action RPG Shadows of Adam Ratalaika Games Children of Morta Golf Story Octopath Traveler Let's Play Hades SwitchRPG History ARPG indie Paper Mario Nintendo Switch Trials of Mana Circle Ent Xenoblade Chronicles weekend gaming playlist review turn-based Bug Fables Final Fantasy VII SaGa roguelike Team17 Fire Emblem tactics news Pokemon turn-based RPG Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Bandai Namco SwitchRPG Awards Metroidvania strategy EXE Create NIS America Square Enix Koei Tecmo KEMCO