While restarting the same quest over and over can feel about as rewarding as an assembly line job, the unique blend of tabletop and turn-based RPG experiences are enough to warrant giving this a chance if you are into the idea of Mythology-meets-Oregon-Trail: The Game.
- Notice Board: Week of 11-26-2021 November 26, 2021
- Weekend Gaming Playlist November 26, 2021
- Death’s Door Preview (Switch) November 24, 2021
- Bard Banter: Favorites from Citizens Unite! Earth x Space November 24, 2021
- Mercenaries Rebirth: Call of the Wild Lynx Preview (Switch) November 24, 2021
NIS America KEMCO Trials of Mana Children of Morta Nintendo Switch Dragon Quest XI RPG Let's Play review Bug Fables strategy Ratalaika Games Hades Legend of Zelda Octopath Traveler Golf Story Final Fantasy IX turn-based RPG Atelier Fire Emblem Final Fantasy VII SwitchRPG Awards Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Final Fantasy SaGa chrono trigger weekend gaming playlist Pokemon: Let's Go action combat Action RPG Koei Tecmo tactics Metroidvania roguelike Square Enix EXE Create Bandai Namco turn-based Pokemon Ys VIII indie Team17 Shadows of Adam Xenoblade Chronicles Adventure