So last month was a crazy month for the website and the app! In fact, it was once again our best month yet. Here’s a rundown of the numbers across each component:
SwitchRPG Overall Totals
|Total Unique Visitors:||68,732||26% growth|
|Total Page Views:||534,540||38% growth|
|Page Views per Visitor:||7.77||Slightly higher|
SwitchRPG June Totals
|Total Unique Visitors:||21,191||44% higher than May|
|Total Page Views:||144,619||43% higher than May|
|Page Views per Visitor:||6.82||No Change|
- This is our highest month yet for page views and unique visitors!
- These numbers do not count SwitchList.app numbers.
- SwitchList is at 8,630 total installs currently and has had 267,441 page view since it launched.
- SwitchList.app had 5,137 new installs last month
- There was 1 big reddit spike in June from Octopath Traveler related content
- Organic search traffic from Google has leveled off to about 120 clicks a day. (20% higher than May)
Also in June we launched our very own built-in promotional platform. These are essentially ads, but they are curated and restricted to gaming specific promotions. The increase in site/app traffic allowed them to perform very well also. If you have a product or service you would like to promote, check out our rates and get in touch!