Gio Pimentel had the chance to catch up with a few developers yesterday at PAX East 2019, and here are the results of his efforts:
Elden is a medieval eldritch fantasy game, focusing on storytelling through non-traditional indirect methods — like reading a book in a language you don’t understand, but with pictures. Visually inspired by some of greatest classic 16 and 8 bit games. Elden is a stunning encapsulating dark world waiting to be explored.
When the world forgets, the past is primed to repeat. As Elden struggles entering adulthood, the world is becoming a darker place. Forgotten evils are returning and only you are positioned to act.
Elden is the first major commercial release by Onerat Games. It’s a tribute to the adventures we grew up with and loved.
- Many diverse and challenging regions.
- Horrifying Lovecraftian enemies and bosses.
- Unique and brutal weapons and spells.
- Powerful and dynamic items.
Young Souls. Created by 1P2P, Young Souls draws you in with its distinct art direction but keeps you playing via a deeply narrative-driven RPG beat-em-up that features clever crossover mechanics. Young Souls features precise gameplay mechanics wrapped inside a profound story with unforgettable characters and intense combat.
Darksburg is a cooperative survival action game where 4 players team up to survive the hordes of infected that overwhelmed the town of Darksburg. Assume the role of one of the several survivors with unique skills and personalities, and master their abilities to take on the hardest challenges!
- -Master an unforgiving cooperative gameplay to survive the hordes of infected that overtook Darksburg
- -Explore various maps with different objectives (escape, find the cure, escort, takedown…)
- -Manage (very) limited resources and master each survivor’s skills to prevail!
- -Challenge your team with the highest difficulty levels for even greater rewards
- -Improve your favorite survivors with items and unlockable talents
Stay tuned for more PAX East coverage!