My Time At Portia: Update Coming To Consoles!
Today, Team 17 went over some changes that are coming soon to the console version of My Time At Portia, as well as some slated for the future:
In this update, you can expect to see:
- New main story content and additional ending
- New side quests – including NPC quests and post-marriage spouse quests
- New facial types as well as facial hair and decorations
- Family features – having and adopting babies
- Birthday selection for players
- Party system – celebrate birthdays with a birthday party at your workshop!
- New clothing and furniture
- Game speed adjustment option – adjust how quickly time passes in game
- Quality of life changes including; information filter on the map, UI changes (such as time display during fishing), adjustments to drop rates of items and adjustments to mission times.
- Rumble/vibration features for controllers
- Multiple crash fixes
- Future Updates:
- Adding voiceover
- Improvements to text size for better UI visibility
- Adding grass texture into the Switch version
- Creating an option to adjust the display area of the game
Let us know in the comments below what you think of these updates.