Today, Team 17 went over some changes that are coming soon to the console version of My Time At Portia, as well as some slated for the future:
In this update, you can expect to see:
- New main story content and additional ending
- New side quests – including NPC quests and post-marriage spouse quests
- New facial types as well as facial hair and decorations
- Family features – having and adopting babies
- Birthday selection for players
- Party system – celebrate birthdays with a birthday party at your workshop!
- New clothing and furniture
- Game speed adjustment option – adjust how quickly time passes in game
- Quality of life changes including; information filter on the map, UI changes (such as time display during fishing), adjustments to drop rates of items and adjustments to mission times.
- Rumble/vibration features for controllers
- Multiple crash fixes
- Future Updates:
- Adding voiceover
- Improvements to text size for better UI visibility
- Adding grass texture into the Switch version
- Creating an option to adjust the display area of the game
Let us know in the comments below what you think of these updates.