Today, Digital Sun & 11 bit studios have announced that Moonlighter has sold more than 500,000 copies, and they are going to release their first paid DLC – Between Dimensions – this summer.
“Between Dimensions, is coming out this year and it is our biggest expansion so far. The DLC enlarges the main experience by filling current dungeons with new creatures, populating all-new Interdimensional Dungeon with mini-bosses, swarming the adventure with new weapons, armory, shop items, and rings.
On top of that, there are never-seen-before Trick Weapons giving you some special powers – but they can be a little bit punishing (and, well, tricky) at the same time, so be sure to use them wisely. You can also expect some new visitors to hop by the village of Rynoka as well as numerous gadgets to reskin and upgrade Will’s shop, too.”
Between Dimensions DLC introduces:
- A brand-new Interdimensional Dungeon
- 10 original enemies and 5 minibosses
- Full set of weapons with a new short sword, big sword, bow, gloves, and spear
- Set of armor with a new helmet, chest, and boots
- Trick Weapons – 10 unique weapons – both powerful… and punishing!
- New Rings – which are boosting Will’s passive abilities
- New Shop upgrade – allowing Will to showcase his new Interdimensional Items
- New Customers asking to trade and an unfamiliar NPC: The Trader
Between Dimensions DLC is planned for Summer 2019 and it is going to be available on all platforms.
At the time of this writing, Moonlighter is currently on sale on Switch. Grab it, you won’t be disappointed!